Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), is a very well known name in educational fields, it was established in 1936, with the name of Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work. But, in 1944, it was renamed as the Tata Institute of Social Sciences. Year 1964 was an important landmark in the history of this Institute, it was declared Deemed to be a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act (UGC), 1956.
So on, over the year’s Tata institute has made contribution to society and the development sector through its education quality.
Now freshers have a golden chance to make career in TISS, it is recently announced recruitment of 1 vacancy for freshers, to work for TISS as “Administrative Assistant” for a period of one year.
The candidates have to fulfill following responsibilities-
- Candidate has to assist all the queries, related to telephone and conduct outgoing calls.
- Student’s admission queries reply on e-mails with respect.
- Counseling for the walk-in students and parents about various courses offered in institute
- Maintaining MIS reports, everyday
- Developing healthy and good report with working team at work place
- Good behavior and hard working
Salary for the following post are-
Rs/- 20,000 per month
Shifting of candidate were 8am to 4 pm or 12pm to 8 pm including Saturday.
Note- Candidate should have worked on Sunday and public holidays, whenever it requires.
- Candidate must have passed graduation from any stream with minimum 55% marks.
- Good command over Hindi and English speaking.
- Preference given to those candidates, who has experience in related field (s).
Instruction for candidates-
- Relaxation in age limit and educational qualification are applicable as per Indian Government rules.
- No TA/DA is pay to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The institute reserves the rights to not fill up any advertised vacancy.
- Candidate’s application will be short listed at the base of educational qualification and experience but it would not entitle any person to be called for interview.
- Candidate should bring their original certificates/documents (qualification certificate/experience certificate/cast certificate etc.) at the time of interview.
Application process is online.
Last date of form submission- 20 September 20
General instructions from us-
- When candidate click the apply button below, candidate register himself/herself with a valid mail-id, to get registration code.
- After that, when candidate register successfully, application form appears.
- Fill all necessary fields and fill the form easily.
- If candidate already registered, enter your id and password and fill the form.
To fill the form click below-
To read notification click below-