AIIMS Bhopal announced vacancy for the post of Senior Residents and Junior Residents. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal (MP) was established in 2012 by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in Saket Nagar (MP) with 154 with acre campus. AIIMS headquarter in New Delhi.AIIMS have 7 centers in all over India.AIIMS Bhopal Founder director is Prof Sandeep Kumar. All Eligible candidates can apply before on 25th November 2015. More details are given bellow..
AIIMS Recruitment in Bhopal (MP)
Senior Residents:- Candidates should be pass Postgraduate Medical degree MD/MS/DNB/Diploma respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
Junior Residents:- Should be pass MBBS/BDS or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- Experience in Army Services, Central Health Services, Private Nursing Homes and Private Practice will be taken as equivalent to Junior Residency(Non-Academic).
Age Limit:- Age should be minimum 18 and maximum 33 years as on 25/11/2015
No. of Posts:-
- Senior Residents:-81
- Junior Residents:-52 , vacant Posts.
- For General/ OBC fee is Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST fee is Rs 800/-
Selection Process:- Examination , Interview.
Salary/ Grade Pay:- Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade pay Rs. 6600/-(for post 1) , Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade pay Rs. 5400/-(for post 2).
Job Location:- Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
Last Date:- 25th November 2015.
How to Apply:- All interested candidates can apply online application before on 25/11/2015.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Online application start will be 26th October 2015.
- Address is Saket Nagar, Bhopal – 462 026 Madhya Pradesh, India. e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org.
[sociallocker id =54][/sociallocker]