AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Senior Residents, Tutor/Demonstrators Notification
All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment for the post the of Senior Residents and Tutor/Demonstrators for the tenure period (3 years) as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme for the session July 2016 at the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar. It’s a good chance for all those candidates who want to apply in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification 2016. AIIMS Latest vacancy in 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 3rd July 2016.More details are given bellow…
The official Website is www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar
Academic Qualification for Senior Residents and Tutor/Demonstrators:-
The candidates must have passed Post Graduation degree, MD/PhD/M.Sc. or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Institute.
For more Details see official Notification..
Age Limit (for AIIMS Vacancy 2016):-
The candidates age shouldn’t be more than 33 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per rules.
No. of Posts (252 Vacancies):-
- Senior Residents – 182
- Tutor / Demonstrators – 70 vacant posts
Application Fee (for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy):-
The application is Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/ PH candidates. Fee payment through NEFT mode.
Selection Process is based on Written Test, interview
Salary/Grade Pay (AIIMS Jobs 2016):-
Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- (Post 1), Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With Grade Pay Rs.5400/- (Post 2).
The job location is Bhubaneswar
Important Dates (AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016) :-
The Last date of online application is 3rd July 2016.
How to Apply (AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification):-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 03/07/2016 for applying for the post of Senior Residents, Tutor/Demonstrators. Read full Notification AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE (All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016):-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.