Andhra Bank, Head Office, Hyderabad recruitment for the post of Probationary Officer. It was established on 20 November 1923 by Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya. Headquarters at Hyderabad. It’s providing Consumer banking, Credit cards, corporate banking, finance and insurance, private banking, wealth management, Agricultural Loans services. Mr. Suresh N Patel is CEO of Andhra Bank. Andhra Bank Latest Recruitment 2015 2016 Apply Online All eligible candidates can apply online application before on 1st December 2015. More details are given bellow..
Jobs in Andhra Bank 2015
Academic Qualification:- candidates should be pass Graduation Degree in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized university.
Age Limit:- Age should be minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 01/09/2015.
No. of Posts:-
- Probationary Officer:- 200 , vacant posts.
- UR: 101 Posts
- OBC: 54 Posts
- SC: 30 Posts
- ST: 15 Posts.
- For General/OBC candidates fee is Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD fee is Rs. 100/-
Selection Process:- Online Test, Group discussion and Interview.
Salary/ Grade Pay:- Rs. 23700-980×7/30560-1145×2/32850-1310×7/42020.for more details see notification..
- Start Online application on:- 17th November 2015
- Last date of application:- 1st December 2015
- Download call letter after:- 10th December 2015
- Date of examination:- 27th December 2015.
How to Apply:- All interested candidates can apply online application before on 01/12/2015.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Online application start from 17th November 2015.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Personal E-mail ID.
- Image size not more than 20kb-50kb (Dimensions 200×230 pixel).
- Signature Size not more than 10kb-20kb (Dimensions 140×60 pixels).
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall not be accepted.