Anna University Recruitment Assistant vacancy Notification
Anna University Recruitment 2016: Latest awesome news Assistant jobs in 2016 Anna University, Chennai for all those candidates who want to apply in Anna University (AU). Anna University announced Office assistant and junior assistant vacancies in 2016. It was established in 4th September 1978. Headquarters at Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Dr. M. Rajaram is chairman of Anna University, Chennai. Anna University Recruitment 2016 Assistant 120 Posts Application Form all eligible candidates can apply offline application before on 29th January 2016. More details are given bellow..
Anna University is a technical university in Tamil Nadu, India. The main university campus is located in Guindy, Chennai. It was named after C N Annadurai, former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu on 4 September 1978 . It became an affiliating university in 2001, absorbing all engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu.
Junior Assistant:- Candidates must have passed Graduation Degree/Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/University.
- Should be passed English typewriting and certificate in word Processing.
Office Assistant:- Must have passed 8th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
- Must be able to ride Bi-Cycle and have valid driving licence (LMV).
For More Details See Notification..
Age should not be more than 35 years (for post 1), 30 years (post 2).
No. of Posts:-
- Office Assistant:- 75
- Junior Assistant:- 45 vacant posts.
- For General/OBC candidates (Demand Draft) for Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ST candidates (Demand Draft) for Rs. 500/-
Written Test, Interview
Rs. 5200-20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- (for post 1), Rs. 4800-10,000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1300 (post 2).
- Start Application:- 13th January 2016
- Last Date of Submission Application Form:- 29th January 2016.
How to Apply:-
All interested candidates can apply offline application before on 29/01/2016.Read full Notification before applying application form.
REGISTRAR, ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI – 600 025.
- First of all click “Important Notification/Download Application Form” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so Download application form then fill and send to given Postal Address along with required documents by Registered Post.