About SAI- Sports Authority of India is an organization under control of the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports. Its head office situated in Jawaharlal Nehru Sports Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
And now you will be a part of it because SAI invites applications from the eligible youngster/ candidates for Assistant Director jobs on Regular basis with all India transfer liability.
About Assistant Director jobs-
Total 8 posts available (UR- 04, OBC-01, SC-02, ST-01)
- Essential- You must be completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
- Desirable- MBA in sports management and sports background- You participated atleast Junior National Levels/ SGFI (in recognized events)
- Eligibility- If you appeared in civil service main examination (2014) conducted by UPSC
- Your age must be between 21 years to 32 years, counted a son 01-08-2014
- Relaxation in age-limit-
- If you are SC/ST Candidate- maximum 05 years/ if OBC maximum 03 years
Rs/- 15,600-39,100 (Rs/-5,400 Grade pay)
- Is Rs/- 500 by Demand draft only in favor of- “SECRETARY, SPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA” payable at New Delhi
- Application fee is non refundable.
- Write your father’s name, DOB, contact number and E-mail ID on back side of Demand Draft
- Check every detail of your demand draft, like branch code, date etc. because incorrect draft will be rejected
- Fee sent through Money order/ Crossed cheque/ Currency note etc will not be accepted
- No fee is required to be paid by Women/ SC/ST candidates
Your selection will be done on the basis of marks, you obtained in the Civil Services main in year 2014 (written and interview)
How to apply-
- The copy of proof of age/ qualification/ experience/ category/ copy of admit card and mark sheet of civil exam 2014 etc, must attached with application form
- The date of birth accepted as entered in the 10th mark sheet certificate, no other document like- affidavits/ service records etc will be accepted
- NOC- No objection certificate, if you are working in Central/ State government etc. from your competent authority.
- Application forms are offline
- You can download the form, on given below link and send the application form before 12th October 2015, till 5:00 PM
The Director (Personnel)
Sports Authority of India, Head Office
Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex (East Gate)
2nd floor, Lodhi road
New Delhi- 110 003
Important date- Send application form before 12th October 2015
To download application form, click Here-