Medical Services Recruitment Board MRB announced vacancy for the post of Assistant Surgeon. MRB was established in 2nd January 2012 by Govt of Tamil Nadu. There are about 250 categories of posts under the various directorates of the Health and Family Welfare Department. Address is 7th floor, DMS building, 359, Anna Salai, Chennai – 6, Tamil Nadu.
The Medical Services Recruitment Board consists of a Chairman, a Member and a Member Secretary.Health and Family Welfare department Additional Secretary will head the Board. A person in the cadre equal to that of Medical department Deputy Director will be its Member and an officer equal to the ranks of District Revenue Officer will be appointed as its Member-Secretary.
All eligible candidates can apply online application before on 16th November 2015. More details are given bellow..
Assistant Surgeon vacancy in MRB
Academic Qualification:- Candidates should be pass MBBS Degree with PG Diploma/ Post Graduate Degree/ Super Specialty Degree/ DNB in the concerned Specialty. or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit:- Age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years as on 01/07/2015.
No. of Posts:-
|Sr. No.||Post Names||Vacant Posts|
|11||Obstetrics & Gynecology||118|
|17||Physical and rehab medicine||05|
|22||Social preventive medicine||20|
|23||Tb & chest disease||06|
|29||Cardio thoracic surgery||09|
- For General/OBC fee is Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ST/SCA fee is Rs. 375/-
Selection Process:- walk in selection
Salary/ Grade Pay:- Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade pay Rs. 5,400/-
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
- Date of Notification:- 25th October 2015
- Last date of online application:- 16th November 2015
- Last date for payment of Fee:- 18th November 2015
How to Apply:- All interested candidates can apply online application before on 16/11/2015.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- https://youtu.be/uiaYg8FCYL for video example of application form filling.