Bombay High Court Recruitment Clerk, Peon, Assistant Notification
Bombay High Court Recruitment: High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji announced vacancy for the post of Clerk, Peon, Assistant in 2016. It’s a big chance for all those candidates who want to apply in Bombay High Court (Bombay HC). Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification 2016. Bombay High Court Latest Vacancy 2016 all eligible candidates can apply offline application before on 8th August 2016. More details are given below…
The Official Website is www.hcbombayatgoa.nic.in of Bombay High Court
Academic Qualification for Bombay High Court Vacancy:-
The candidates must have passed 4th, 7th Standard, Graduation Degree, Law from a recognized University/Institute.
- Must have knowledge of Konkani and Marathi Language.
For More Details See Official Notification….
Age Limit (High Court Vacancy 2016):-
The candidates age should be 21 – 40 Years (Post 1,2), 25-40 Years (Post 3), 18 – 40 Years (Post 4,5,6). Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Posts (56 vacancies):-
- Personal Assistant – 04
- Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade) – 02
- Assistant Librarian – 02
- Clerk – 32
- Peon – 14
- Sweeper – 02 vacant posts
Application Fee (High Court of Bombay Recruitment):-
The application fee is Rs. 600/- Postal Order (for Personal Assistant), Rs. 500/- Postal Order (for Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade)/Assistant Librarian/Cerk), Rs. 200/- Postal Order (for Peon/Sweeper) drawn in the name of Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji-Goa.
The selection process is based on Written Test, Screening test, Typing Test, Interview
Salary/Grade Pay (for High Court Jobs 2016):-
The salary offered is Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- (Post 1), Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With Grade Pay Rs. 4300/- (Post 2), Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With Grade Pay Rs. 1900/2800/- (Post 3,4),Rs. 4440 – 7440/- With Grade Pay Rs. 1300/- (Post 5,6).
The job location is Bombay
Important Dates (Mumbai High Court Recruitment 2016):-
The Last Date of submission application is 8th August 2016.
How to Apply (Bombay High Court Notification):-
The Application Form is available Offline. Candidate can fill form offline before on 08/08/2016 for applying for the post of Clerk, Peon, Assistant. Read full Notification before Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 applying offline application.
Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji -Goa- 403 001
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Download Form” Button and download application form and fill carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so Download application form then fill and Send to given postal address by speed post along with Self attested copies of academic qualification certificate, proof of age, Caste certificate , Postal Order, Two recent passport size colored photograph .
NOTE (Bombay High Court Clerk, Peon, Assistant Recruitment):-
- Application form fills in CAPITAL LATTERS
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.