Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Apply Online Credit Officer Vacancy
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016: Latest News CBI jobs in 2016 Central Bank of India for all those candidates who want to apply in Central Bank. CBI announced Credit Officer Vacancies in 2016 central bank of India online. It was established in 21st December 1911. Headquarters at Mumbai, Maharashtra. Shri. Rajeev Rishi is chairman of Central Bank of India. Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Chartered Accountant 58 Posts all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 30th January 2016. More details are given bellow..
Central Bank of India, a government-owned bank, is one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in India. It is based in Mumbai which is the financial capital of India and capital city of state of Maharashtra.Central Bank of India has approached the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for permission to open representative offices in five more locations – Singapore, Dubai, Doha and London.
Candidates must have passed CA examination recognized by ICAI or from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Should be Operating and Working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory.
For More Details See Notification..
Age should be minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years as on 30/09/2015.
No. of Posts:-
- Credit Officer (Chartered Accountant):- 58 vacant posts.
- For General/OBC candidates fee is Rs. 550/-
- For SC/ST/PWD fee is Rs. 50/-
Online Test, Interview
All over India
- Start Online Application:- 15th January 2016
- Last Date of Application:- 30th January 2016
- Download Admit Card:- 16th February 2016 Or after
- Tentative Date of Online Exam:- 26th February 2016.
How to Apply:-
All interested candidates can apply online examination before on 30/01/2016. Read full Notification carefully before applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Start online application from 15/01/2016.
- Have a valid e-Mail ID
- Personal Contact No.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) Photograph
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) Signature
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb