Chandigarh Administration announced vacancy for the posts of Clerk, Steno-Typist, and Lower Division Clerk LDC. From 1952 to 1966 (the year Haryana was carved out of Punjab) Chandigarh was the capital of Punjab. Citizens of the city were represented in the state’s Legislative Assembly and a Chief Commissioner headed the local administration. While Punjab had remained undivided, Chandigarh, like other large cities of India, fitted into the larger framework of the state administration. All eligible candidates can apply online application before on 2nd November 2015. More details are given bellow..
Jobs in Chandigarh Administration 2015
Academic Qualification:- Candidate should be pass 10th ,12th, Bachelor’s Degree and proficiency in operational of computer (Word Processing and spread Sheets) and a speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography (English) and Speed of 20 words per minute in transcripting the same.for more information see notification.
Age Limit:- Age Should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01/01/2015.
No. of Posts:-
- Clerk (Common Cadre) – 253
- Steno-Typist (Common Cadre) – 30
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (Engineering Department) – 42
- Steno-Typist (Engineering Department) – 04, 329 vacant posts.
- For General/OBC fee is Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST/PH?ESM fee is Rs. 200/-
Selection Process:- Written exam, interview
Salary/ Grade Pay:-
- 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay ₹ 3200/- (for post 1,2)
- 6400 – 20200 + Grade Pay ₹ 3400/-(for post 3,4)
Last Date:- 2nd November 2015.
How to Apply:- All interested candidates can apply online before on 2/11/2015.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full Notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- online application start 12/10/2015 (9.00 a.m. onward) and go to official site for upcoming notification.