Cochin International Airport Limited CIAL hiring for the post of Junior Assistant, Junior Attendant Trainee. CIAL was established in 10 June 1999. It is World’s First Solar Energy powered Airport. It is the busiest and largest airport in the state of Kerala. Cochin International Airport Limited CIAL Latest Recruitment 2015 All eligible candidates can apply online application before on 5th December 2015. More details are given bellow..
Cochin airport is the first in India to be built in a public–private partnership and is owned by a public limited company called Cochin International Airport Limited, better known as CIAL, floated by the government of Kerala in 1994.
Jobs in Cochin International Airport Limited CIAL 2015
Junior Attendant:- Candidates should be pass SSLC (10th) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- Valid LMV (required Heavy Driving License within two years).
- Height minimum 160 cm, Weight 52 kg minimum.
Junior Assistant:- Should be pass Diploma in Engineering Electrical / Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication. or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution/University.
- Should have Valid LMV (required Heavy Driving License within two years).
- Height minimum 165 cm, Weight 55 kg minimum.
Age should be maximum 25 years (for post 1), 30 years (post 2) as on 05/12/2015.
No. of Posts:-
- Junior Assistant Grade III Trainee:- 11
- Junior Attendant Grade V Trainee:- 10 vacant posts.
Written Exam, Physical Test, Interview.
Rs. 8750-3%-15800/-(Post 1), Rs. 4750-3%-7000/-(Post 2).
- Start Online Application: – 21st November 2015
- Last Date of Application:- 5th December 2015.
How to Apply:-
All interested candidates can apply online application before on 05/12/2015.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Personal E-mail ID or Mob. No.
- Scanned Passport size photograph (in JPG format).
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format).
- Online Application Start on 21st November 2015.