Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital RMLH New Delhi announced vacancy for the post of Staff Nurse on Six months Contract Basis. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, formerly known as Willingdon Hospital, was established by the British for their staff and had only 54 beds. After independence, its control was shifted to New Delhi Municipal Committee.
In 1954, its control was again transferred to the Central Government of Independent India. The hospital has grown over the years and is currently having about 1216 beds, spread over in 30 acres of land. It caters to the population of New Delhi and Central District, apart from patients from other areas and even from outside Delhi. It is having 71 beds in a Nursing Home for the C.G.H.S beneficiaries, including Maternity Nursing Home. All eligible candidates can apply offline before on 19th October 2015. More details are given bellow..
Jobs in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital New Delhi
- Candidates should be pass B.Sc.(Hons.) in nursing from a recognized university or institute.
- Six Months experience in minimum fifty bedded Hospital after acquiring the Educational qualifications mentioned.
Age Limit:- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.
No. of Posts:-
- Staff Nurse:- 187
- Gen=95, OBC=48, SC=31, ST=13 ,vacant posts.
- For General/OBC fee is Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST fee is Rs.200/-
Selection Process:- Interview
Job Location:- New Delhi
- The date of registration would be open on: 19th October 2015 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 at noon.
- The schedule of interview would be on:20th October 2015 from 10:30 AM onwards.
How to Apply: All interested candidates can apply offline application before on 19/10/2015.
- First of all click “Important Notification/Download Application Form” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so download form and fill application then send before on last date.
- Interview at Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi,Tel: 011 23365525/23404222.