The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission UKSSSC announced vacancy for the post Of Bandi Rakshak.
“The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Bill,2014″(Adhiniyam Sankhya 20 of 2014) as passed by the Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly and assented to by the Governor was published see Notification No-181/XXXVI(3)/2014-39(1)/2014 dated June 24,2014.
The Personnel Section-2 of the Government of Uttarakhand see Notification No-106/XXX(2)/14-03(01)/2014 TC-III -dated September 17 ,2014 notified that the Governor was pleased to accord his consent for the formation of “The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission” with its Head-Quarters at Dehradun. All interested Candidates can apply online application before on 20th November 2015. More details are given bellow..
Recruitment in UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak 2015
Academic Qualification:- Candidates should be pass 12th examination in Uttarakhand Board.
- Knowledge of Devanagari lipi work in Hindi.
- Height for General/OBC/SC 165 cm.
- For Hill area candidates 160 cm and for ST 157.5 cm.
- Weight should be minimum 55 Kg.
- This job is only for man.
- Candidates should have one wife
Age Limit:- Age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years as on 01/07/2015.
No. of Posts:-
- Bandi Rakshak:- 400 , vacant posts.
- For General / OBC fee is Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST fee is Rs. 150/-
Selection Process:- Written Exam, Physical Test
Salary/ Grade Pay:- Rs. 5,200-20,200/- with Grade pay Rs. 1,900/-
Last Date:- 20th October 2015
How to Apply:- All interested candidates can apply online application before on 20/11/2015.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date.