GPSC Recruitment Section Officer, Deputy Mamlatdar Notification 2016
GPSC Recruitment Section Officer, Deputy Mamlatdar: Gujarat Public Service Commission recruitment for the post of Section Officer, Deputy Mamlatdar in 2016. It’s a good chance to apply in Gujarat Public Service Commission. GPSC Section Officer, Deputy Mamlatdar Notification 2016. GPSC latest vacancy in 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application GPSC Recruitment 2016 before on 20th July 2016. More details are given bellow..
The official website is www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in of Gujarat Public Service Commission
Academic qualification for Section Officer, Deputy Mamlatdar:-
The candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Institute.
- Must have knowledge of Gujarati language.
For More Details See Official Notification….
Age Limit (PSC Recruitment):-
The candidates age should be 20 – 35 Years as on 20/07/2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Posts (685 Vacancies):-
- Deputy Section Officer:- 485
- Deputy Mamlatdar:- 200 vacant posts
Application Fee (PSC Jobs 2016):-
The application fee is Rs. 100/- for all reserved category candidates and SC/ST category candidates fee is NIL Fee Payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card or Credit Card.
The selection process is based on Screening Test, Written Exam, Interview.
Salary/Grade Pay (Gujarat Latest Jobs 2016):-
The salary offered is Rs. 15500/- per month
The job location is Gujarat
Important Dates (GPSC Recruitment 2016-17):-
The Last Date of Online application is 20th July 2016.
How to Apply (GPSC Recruitment Notification 2016):-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 20/07/2016 for applying for the post of Section Officer, Deputy Mamlatdar. Read full Notification GPSC Recruitment 2016 before applying online application
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE (Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment):-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.