GPSC Recruitment 2016 for 49 Radiologist posts
GPSC Recruitment 2016: Latest news GPSC jobs in 2016 Gujarat Public Service Commission for all those candidates who want to apply in Gujarat PSC. GPSC announced Radiologist vacancies in 2016. It was established in 1960. Shri H.S. Joshi is Chairman of Gujarat Public Service Commission. Gujarat Public Service Commission GPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for Radiologist 49 Posts Vacancy all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 30th January 2016. More details are given bellow..
Articles 315 to 323 in Part XIV  of the Constitution of India provides for the establishment of Public Service Commission for the Union and a Public Service Commission for each State.The same set of Articles (i.e., 315 to 323 in Part XIV) of the Constitution also deal with the composition, appointment and removal of members,power and functions and independence of a Public Service Commission.Union Public Service Commission to conduct examinations for recruitment to all India services and higher Central services and to advise the President on disciplinary matters.
Candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree in Medicine/Surgery, Diploma in Radiology/MD or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/University.
For More Details See Notification..
Age should not be more than 40 years as on 23/10/2015
No. of Posts:-
- Radiologist:- 49 vacant posts
- For General/OBC candidates fee is Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/Others fee is NIL
Written Exam, Interview
Rs.15600 – 39100/- With Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-
- Start Online Application:- 15th January 2016
- Last Date of Application:- 30th January 2016.
How to Apply:-
All interested candidates can apply online application before 30/01/2016. Read full Notification carefully before applying application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Start online application from 15/01/2016.
- Have a valid e-Mail ID
- Personal Contact No
- Upload Photograph 5 cm (height) x 2.5 cm (Width).
- Upload Signature 3.6 cm (height) x 7.5 cm (Width).