Hindustan Aeronautics Limited HAL recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager. HAL was established in 1940 as Hindustan Aircraft in Bangalore and renamed Hindustan Aeronautics Limited in 1964. Headquarters at Bangalore, Karnataka India.Shri T. Suvarna Raju is chairman and managing director of HAL. Slogan is “Asia’s Premier Aerospace Complex”. HAL Recruitment Bangalore 2015 2016 Notification All eligible candidates can apply offline application before on 3rd December 2015. More details are given bellow..
HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia. It is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India. The locations where the manufacturing plants are operated by HAL include Nasik, Korwa, Kanpur, Koraput, Lucknow, Bangalore and Hyderabad. The German engineer Kurt Tank designed the HF-24 Marut fighter-bomber, the first fighter aircraft made in India.
Jobs in HAL Bangalore 2015 2016
Candidates should be pass Diploma in IT/Computers, Graduation Degree, Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology, MBA/PG Diploma or its equivalent qualification form a recognized Institution/University. For more details see Notification.
Age should be maximum 45 Years (for Post 1,2), 50 Years(Post 3), 30 Years(Post 4-6) As On 01-11-2015. for more details see notification.
No. of Posts:-
1. Manager (Standards, Accreditation & Certification) – 01
2. Manager (Training & Industry Engagement) – 01
3. Manager (Admin & Accounts) – 01
4. IT Assistant – 01
5. Accounts Assistant – 01
6. Admin Assistant – 01 vacant posts.
Written Exam, Interview
Salary/ Grade Pay:-
Rs. 70,000/- (Post 1-3), Rs. 25,000/- (Post 4-6).
2nd December 2015
How to Apply:-
All interested candidates can apply offline application before on 02/12/2015. You have to mail all required documents to given e-mail address.
- First of all click “Important Notification/Download Application Form” Button and read full notification carefully.If you eligible for this job so Print and fill application form before on last date.
- Mail all Required documents to given e-mail address before on last Date.