Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission HPPSC Recruitment for the post of Civil Judge. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission HPPSC was notified on 8th April 1971. Shri K.S. Tomar is Chairman of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. HP Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015-16 Civil Judge 11 posts all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 5th January 2016. H.P. JUDICIAL SERVICE COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2016. More details are given bellow..
Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January, 1971. Prior to this date, the function of Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India It was, therefore, incumbent on the State to have its own Public Service Commission.
Jobs in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission HPPSC 2015-16
Candidates should be passed Degree in Law from a recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Age should be minimum 22 years and maximum 30 years as on 05/01/2016.
No. of Posts:-
- Civil Judge:- 11 vacant posts.
- For General/OBC fee is Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST fee is Rs. 100/-
Written Exam, Interview
Rs. 27700 – 44770/-
- Start Online Application:- 15th December 2015
- Last Date of Application:- 5th December 2016
- Last Date of Submission Application:- 12th January 2016
- Preliminary Examination Date:- 2nd March 2016
- Preliminary Examination Result Declared: – 15th March 2016
- Written Exam:- 30th March 2016.
Controller of Examination, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla -171002
How to Apply:-
All interested candidates can apply online application before on 05/01/2016. Read notification before apply online.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- After filling online Application take a print and send to given address along with required documents by post .
- Have a valid e-Mail ID
- Personal Contact No.