The Indian Council of Agricultural Research ICAR Recruitment for the post of Senior Research Fellow SRF, Data Entry Operator DEO. Zonal Project Directorate was established in 1979 by the ICAR New Delhi. Dr. U.S. Gautam is Zonal Project Director.
Presently, this Directorate is actively engaged in planning, monitoring, reviewing and evaluating the ICAR sponsored transfer of technology projects implemented through Krishi Vigyan Kendras located in UP and Uttarakhand.
All eligible candidates can walk in interview on 16th November 2015. More details are given bellow..
Jobs in ICAR Kanpur
Senior Research Fellow:- Candidates should be pass Master’s Degree in Agriculture with specialization in Agricultural Extension/ Agronomy.
- Having experience in database management of KVKs and Oilseeds and Pulses crop demonstration.
Data Entry Operator:- Should be Graduate from recognized university with certificate course in Computer/Diploma in Computer from recognized Institution.
- Having experience in data handling related to KVKs and Oilseeds and Pulses crop demonstration.
Age Limit:- Age should be maximum 35 years for men and 40 years for women (SRF), 27 years (DEO) as on 01/11/2015
No. of Posts:-
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF):- 03
- Data Entry Operator (DEO):- 02 , vacant posts.
Application Fee:- Nil
Salary:- Rs. 28000/- per month +HRA 20%(for post 1), Rs. 15000/- per month.
Job Location:- New Delhi, Kanpur.
Interview Date:- 16th November 2015 (SRF), 17th November 2015 (DEO) at 11:00 AM
Address:- Zonal Project Directorate, G.T Road, Rawatpur, Kanpur, UP.
How to Apply:- All interested candidates can walk in interview on 16/11/2015 and 17/11/2015.
- Click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so fulfilling all the requirements should bring their attested photocopy as well as original copy of the relevant documents and a latest passport size photograph and present on the date & time mentioned below.