Uttarakhand is a very beautiful hill area in India and famous for its beauty. It was established or formed in 9 November 2000 after separation with UP. It is largely a hill state and having international lines with China (Tibet) etc.
It is rich in natural resources like water and forests, and many beautiful and useful rivers, dense forests and snow filled mountain peaks make it more beautiful. The capital of its it Dehradun, which is already famous for many things and the most beautiful resort in the sub-mountain tracts of India
Recently Government of Uttarakhand announces various vacancies for Inspector recruitment of (Patwari) and (Accountants) for various districts in all Uttarakhand.
About job terms/ qualifications –
Job name/ no. of vacancies –
- Revenue Sub-Inspector (Patwari) – 1216 posts
Age limit – Your age has minimum 21 years and not more than 27 years as on 01-07-2015
- Revenue Sub-Inspector (Accountant) – 428 posts
Age limit – Your age has minimum 21 years and not more than 35 years as on 01-07-2015
You must have passed graduation or equivalent from a recognized university/ institution.
Applicable per Uttarakhand Government rules
Application fee –
Rs/- 300 for general category applicant
Rs/- 150 for SC/ST category applicant
By bank draft/ Postal order to payable at district officer’s office
Your selection is based on 1st your written exam
2nd is your physical test/ exam and
3rd is the interview
How to apply –
- Application process is offline
- Fill the application form in given format (given below in notification)
- Download the form, fill properly and attach your latest photograph, your qualification certificates (10th/12th/ graduation etc.)
- If you are physically disabled you can apply, but attach the certificate issued by any medical officer (district)
- And attach you bank draft copy if you have
- When you apply, 3 envelop with attached 5 Rs/- ticket with your address and 1 postcard sent with the application form.
- Send the application form through the registered post to the, district officer’s office (where/ which district you want to apply)
- You can apply for any 1 post in any 1 district
- If you selected your training completed in Bhoolekh Training center (Bhoolekh prasikshana sansthan) for 1 year period
- Posting of selected candidates are at where they will apply
Important dates –
- Last date of receiving application form – 10 November 2015
- Application form scrutinizing dates – 11 November to 20 November 2015
- Admit card issuing last date – 30 November 2015
- Physical test exam dates – 15 December to 20 December 2015
Note – READ OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE JOBS.
Read official notification/ Application form –