Jharkhand Public Service Commission Announced vacancy for the post of Veterinary Doctor. The State of JHARKHAND came into existence on 15th November, 2000 by carving out 18 districts of Bihar. The JHARKHAND Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of India by the Governor of JHARKHAND. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state. All eligible candidates can apply online before on 30th October 2015. More details are given bellow..
Jobs in Jharkhand Public Service Commission 2015
Academic Qualification:- Candidates should be pass graduation degree (B.V.Sc. & A.H. ) in Veterinary Science from any recognized university/institute described in the list I & II of the Indian Veterinary Council Act 1984 (52 of 1984) and Registered Veterinary Practitioner with Jharkhand Veterinary Council or Indian Veterinary Council.
Age Limit:- Age should be minimum 22 years and maximum 40 years as on 01/08/2013.
No. of Posts:-
- Veterinary Doctor:- 130 vacant post.
- For General/OBC fee is Rs.400/- + Bank transaction fee.
- For SC/ST fee is Rs. 100/- + Bank transaction fee.
Selection Process:- Written Test and Viva
Salary/ Grade Pay:- Rs.9300-34800/- With Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
Location:- Jharkhand Ranchi.
Last Date:- 30th October 2015.
How to Apply:- All interested candidates can apply online before on 30/10/2015.
- First of all click ” Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Apply online 10/10/2015 to 30/10/2015.