District Court Dhenkanal announced vacancy for the post of Stenographer, Clerk, and Copyist. Dhenkanal District is an administrative division of Odisha, India. It is bordered by Kendujhar to the north, Jajpur to the east, Cuttack to the south and Anugul to the west. Dhenkanal town, the district headquarters has a cluster of temples, archaeological remains and a medieval fort. All eligible candidates can apply offline before on 13th October 2015. More details are given bellow..
District Court Dhenkanal Recruitment 2015
Academic Qualification:- Candidates should be pass 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- Be a citizen of India.
- Be able to speak, read and write Odia.
- This vacancy reserved for physically handicapped/Ex-Serviceman/Sport person/Woman.
- For Stenographer minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute.
- For Junior Typist minimum speed of 40 words per minute in type writing.
Age Limit:- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 32 years as on 13/10/2015.
Application Fee:- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 100/- & For All Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee is – Nil.
Selection Process:- Written Exam, Interview
Salary/Grade pay:- Rs. 5200/- With 1900/2400/- Grade Pay.
No. of Posts:-
- Junior Clerk & Copyist – 24
- Grade-III Stenographer – 05
- Junior Typist – 06
- Salaried Amin – 02 vacant posts.
Last Date:- 13th October 2015.
Address:- District Judge, Dhenkanal, At/ PO/ Dist-Dhenkanal-759001 Orissa .
How to Apply: All interested candidates can apply offline application before on 13/10/2015.
- First of all click “Important Notification/Download Application Form” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so download form and take a print of form and fill form carefully.
- After filling form send to given address along with required documents.