Jammu and Kashmir public Service Commission J&K PSC Announced Vacancy for the post of Administrative,Police, Accounts Service.Jammu and Kashmir State for admission to the Combined Competitive (Main) examination 2014 by SRO 387 dated 01/12/208. J&K public service commission board was found on 31 December 1954 and The Jammu and Kashmir public commission was established in 2 September 1957 below subdivision 128 the formation of Jammu and Kashmir. Major General yadav Nath singh was first chairman of J&K. All eligible candidates can apply online application before on 30th October 2015. More details are given bellow..
Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission 2015
- Candidates should be pass Graduation Degree or equivalent from any recognized University.
- Candidates should have qualified the combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination 2014, as notification no. PSC/EX-15/47 dated 05/10/2015.
Age Limit:- Age Should be minimum 21 Years and maximum 35 years as on 01/01/2014.
No. of posts:-
1. Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service :- 33
2. J&K Police (G) Service :- 16
3. J&K Accounts (G) Service:- 02 , Vacant posts.
- For General/OBC fee is Rs. 505/-
- For SC/ST fee is Rs. 225/-
Selection Process:- Selection would be based on Written Exam and Interview.
Job Location:- Jammu and Kashmir
Last date of application submission :- 30th October 2015
Examination will be:- 23rd November 2015
Last date of fee submission: – 2nd November 2015
How to Apply:- All interested candidates can apply online application form before on 30/10/2015.
- First of all Click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill online application form before on last date.