High Court of Madhya Pradesh,Jabalpur Jobs for the post of Civil Judge II. It was established in November 1996. Address Civil Lines, Jabalpur, MP. Chief Justice is Mr. Ajay Manikrao Khanwilkar.Jobs in MP High Court , Jabalpur.
The States Reorganization act was enacted and Madhya Pradesh was constituted under S.9,Subsection(1) of Section 49 of States Reorganization Act. The High Court exercising jurisdiction in the existing state of Madhya Pradesh i.e. Nagpur High Court, was deemed to be the high court for the state. Thus Nagpur High Court was not abolished but by a legal fiction became High Court for the new State of Madhya Pradesh with its seat at Jabalpur.
All eligible candidates can apply online application before on 22nd November 2015. More details are given bellow..
MP high court recruitment 2015
Academic Qualification:- candidates should be pass bachelor degree in Law from a recognized university.
Age Limit:- Age Should be minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years as on 01/01/2016.
No. Of Posts:-
- Civil Judge-II(Entry Level):- 96 , vacant posts.
- For General/Other State fee is Rs. 1000/-
- For Reserve category in MP fee is Rs. 800/-
Selection Process:- Written Exam
Salary/Grade Pay:- Rs. 27,700-44770/-
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
- Application Start:- 26th October 2015
- Last Date of application:- 22nd November 2015
- Online Prelim Exam:- 20th December 2015.
How to Apply:- All interested candidates can apply online application before on 05/12/2015.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Personal E-mail ID.
- Have to scanned copy of passport colour photo, signature scan copy, OBC/SC/ST/PWD certificates.
- For video example of application form filing.