Western Coalfields Limited WCL recruitment for the post of Clerk. Shri Rajiv Ranjan Mishra is Chairman-cum-Managing Director of WCL. Coal is the primary source of energy. Coal accounts for over 50% of India’s commercial energy consumption and about 78% of domestic coal production is dedicated to power generation.Jobs in Western Coalfields Limited Nagpur All eligible candidates can apply offline application before on 18th November 2015. More details are given bellow..
The nationalization of the Coal Industry in India took place in two phases. The Coking Coal Mines were nationalized in May 1972, and the Non-coking Coal Mines in May 1973. With this, all the mines in the country, except captive mines of two private Companies were placed under Public Sector. 1st November, 1975 represented a turning point for the nationalized coal industry, when a comprehensive re-organization scheme was launched.
Recruitment in Western Coalfields Limited Nagpur
Academic Qualification:- Candidates should be pass 10th examination or equivalent from a recognized Board of Examination.
- Must be Knowledge of Computer application.
- Eligibility 3 years service in the company
Age Limit:- See Notification
No. of Posts:-
- Clerk:- 659, vacant post.
Application Fee:- Nil
Selection Process:- Written Exam, Interview .
Salary/Grade Pay:- see notification
Job Location:- Nagpur.
Last date:- 18th November 2015
Address:- Western Coalfield Limited Regd. Office Coal Estate, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440001.
How to Apply:- All interested candidates can apply offline application before on 18/11/2015.
- Click “Important Notification/Download Application Form” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so download form and fill then send to given address along with Required documents.
- For any inquiry call-0712-2510439, 0712-251 0677 or E-mail [email protected]