Karnataka State Police Hiring for the post of Sub Inspector. Karnataka State was established in 1965. Sri. L. Rickets was first Inspector general of Police. Headquarters at Karnataka State Police, Bangalore – 560001. Karnataka State Police Recruitment Sub Inspector 2015 Apply Online All eligible candidates can apply online application before on 21st December 2015. More details are given bellow..
The Director General and Inspector General of Police is the head of the police department in the state. Under him there are Additional Directors General of Police. Each of the Additional Directors General of Police is in charge of a particular function like Law and Order, Crime and Technical Services, Administration, Intelligence, Karnataka State Reserve Police, Recruitment and Training, Directorate of Civil Rights Enforcement.
SI Jobs in Karnataka State Police 2015
Candidates should be pass Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
Age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 26 years and 21-28 years as on 06/11/2015. For more details see notification..
No. of Posts:-
- Police Sub Inspector (PSI Civil):- 233 vacant posts.
- For GM/2A/2B/3A/3B fee is Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST/CAT-01 fee is Rs. 100/-
Written Exam, Endurance Test, Physical Standard Test.
Salary/ Grade Pay:-
- Last date of Online Application:- 21st December 2015
- Last Date of Fee Deposit:- 22nd December 2015.
How to Apply:-
All interested candidates can apply online application before on 21/12/2015.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button then Click New Application and fill application form before on last date.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Personal E-mail ID or Mob. No.
- Video Example of Application For Filling..