KPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online Tax Inspector, Revenue Inspector & Various Vacancies
KPSC Recruitment 2016 Tax Inspector, Revenue Inspector & Various: Karnataka Public Service Commission recruitment for Tax Inspector, Revenue Inspector, Accounts Assistant, Bill Collector, Hostel Superintendent and Various posts in 2016. It’s a good chance for all those candidates who want to apply in Karnataka Public Service Commission. KPSC Recruitment Latest Notification 2016. KPSC latest vacancy in 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application KPSC Recruitment 2016 before on 1st April 2016. More details are given bellow..
The official website is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in of Karnataka Public Service Commission.
The candidates must have passed 12th, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/University.
For More Details See Notification..
Candidates age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules
No. of Posts:-
|Sr. No.||Post Names||Vacant Posts|
|2||Commercial Tax Inspector||307|
|3||Graduate Assistant Teacher||10|
|4||Graduate Assistants in Various subjects||13|
|5||Assistant Employment Officer||20|
|7||Accountant ((Urban Local Bodies)||39|
|8||Data Compilers and Enumerators||01|
|12||Hostel Superintendent (Men)||175|
|13||Hostel Superintendent (Men)||56|
|15||First Grade Revenue Inspector (Corporations)||58|
|16||First Grade Revenue Inspector (Urban Local Bodies)||23|
|20||Music Teacher Grade-II||01|
|22||Non-Graduate Assistants in the Deaf||09|
|23||Non-Graduate Assistants in the Blind Children School||13|
|24||Orientation and Mobility Instructor Grade-II||03|
|25||Bill Collector (Corporations)||286|
|26||Bill Collector (Local Bodies)||43|
|27||Music Teacher Grade-III||43|
|28||Junior Accounts Assistant||234|
Total – 2039
The application fee is Rs. 300/- for all Unreserved category candidates and Rs. 25/- for all reserved category candidates.
The selection process is based on Computer based competitive exam-CBCE, Interview
The salary offered is Rs. 20000 – 36300/-(for Post 1), Rs. 17650 – 32000/-(Post 2,3,4), Rs. 16000 – 29600/-(Post 5-7), Rs. 14550 – 26700/-(Post 8-20), Rs. 12500 – 24000/-(Post 21-24), Rs. 11600 – 21000/-(Post 25-28).
The job Location is Karnataka
The starting date of application is 3rd March 2016 and Last date of application is 1st April 2016.
How to Apply:-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 01/04/2016 for applying for the post of Tax Inspector, Revenue Inspector and various. Read full Notification before KPSC Recruitment 2016 applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Online Application will be available on 03/03/2016
- If any types of inquiry so contact this no. 7899617837, 9901294490
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.
- Upload the Photograph should be in JPG format
- Upload the scanned signature in JPG format.