KPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online RTO, Inspector (Motor vehicle) 161 Vacancies KPSC Notification
KPSC Latest Recruitment 2016: Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment of Regional Transport Officer (RTO) and Inspector of Motor Vehicle posts in Transport Department in 2016. Good news for all those candidates who want to apply in KPSC .Karnataka PSC announced RTO and Inspector (Motor vehicle) recruitment KPSC Notification 2016. All eligible candidates can apply online application KPSC Recruitment 2016 before on 4th March 2016. More details are given bellow..
The official website is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in of Karnataka Public Service Commission
Regional Transport Officer (RTO):- Candidates must have passed Degree in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering from a recognized Institute/University.
Inspector of Motor Vehicle:- Candidates must have passed 10th standard ,Degree and Diploma in Automobile or mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute/University.
- Must have valid driving license & experience in automobile workshop.
Height : 168 Cms (For Men), 157 Cms (for Women).
Weight : 49 kg (for Women)
Chest : 86 Cms when fully expanded (minimum expansion must be 5 Cms)(For Men)
For See More Details See Notification…
Candidates age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years for General, 38 years for 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B and 40 years for SC, ST.
No. of Posts:-
- Regional Transport Officer (RTO):- 11
- Inspector of Motor Vehicle:- 150 vacant posts.
The application fee is Rs. 300/- for General/2A/2B/3A & 3B and Rs. 25/- for SC/ST & category – 1, PH,Ex-m. Fee payment through e-payment post offices only.
The selection process is based on competitive exam (CBCE), Interview.
The salary offered is Rs. 17650 – 32000/-(Post 1), Rs. 28100 – 50100/-(Post 2).
Starting Date of application is 4th February 2016 and Last date of application is 4th March 2016. Last date of fee deposit is 5th March 2016.
How to Apply:-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 04/03/2016 for applying for the post of RTO, Inspector and (Motor vehicle). Read full Notification before KPSC Recruitment 2016 applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- If any types of inquiry Help Line No. is :- 7337812816 / 9538791579 (09:00 AM to 06:00 PM ).
- Online Application will be available on 04/02/2016
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.