Life Insurance Corporation of India LIC recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist).LIC is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company LIC was established on 1st September 1956. Headquarters at Mumbai. Mr. S.K. Roy is Chairman of Life Insurance Corporation of India. Life Insurance Corporation of India LIC Recruitment 2016 All eligible candidates can apply online application before on 5th January 2016. More details are given bellow..
The Life Insurance Corporation of India was founded in 1956 when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalized the private insurance industry in India. Over 245 insurance companies and provident societies were merged to create the state owned Life Insurance Corporation.
Every day we wake up to the fact that more than 250 million lives are part of our family called LIC.We are humbled by the magnitude of the responsibility we carry and realise the lives that are associated with us are very valuable indeed.
Jobs in Life Insurance Corporation of India LIC 2015-16
Candidates should be passed Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized University/Institution
Age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years as on 01/12/2015.
No. of Posts:-
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist):- 700 vacant posts.
- For General/OBC fee is Rs. 600
- For SC/ST/PWD fee is Rs. 100
Online Exam, Personal Interview
Basic pay of Rs. 17240/- per month in the scale of Rs. 17240- 840(14) –29000– 910(4) –32640 (Under Revision) and other admissible allowances as per rules.
All Over India
- Start Online Application:- 15th December 2015
- Last Date of Application:- 5th January 2016
- Download Call Letter:- February 2016
- Exam Date:- 5th,6th, 13th March 2016.
How to Apply:-
All interested candidates can apply online application before on 05/01/2016. Read notification before apply online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Have a valid e-Mail ID
- Personal Contact No.
- Photograph Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- Signature Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb —20kb