Telangana State Public Service Commission, TSPSC, announced 146 vacancies for Manager (engineering) posts in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board Engineering Service. Applications from the candidates were online.
Vacancies are divided under different fields-
- Manager (engineering) posts in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Civil Engineering Branch)- 102 vacancies
- Manager (engineering) posts in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Mechanical Engineering Branch) – 15 vacancies
- Manager (engineering) posts in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Electrical Engineering branch) – 15 vacancies
- Manager (engineering) posts in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Electronics and Communication Engineering Branch) – 07 vacancies
- Manager (engineering) posts in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Computer science/ Information Technology Branch) – 07 vacancies
Between 18 years to 44 years
Salary / Grade-pay-
Rs/- 37, 100 to 91, 450 Rs/-
- SC/ST/ Backward class candidates- 5 years
- PWD (Physically handicapped persons) – 10 years
- Employee of HMWS and SB (possessing educational qualification) – Superannuation age (no age limit)
Qualification/ educational eligibility-
- Graduation / Degree in Engineering in the concerned (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics and Communication/ Computer Sciences/ Information Technology) Engineering Branch of a University or equivalent, recognized by the U.G.C or AICTE
- If you qualified through Open Universities/ Distance Education, so it’s required to have recognition by the University Grants Commission (UGC)/ AICTE/ Distance education council as the case may be. Unless such degrees had been recognized by the relevant statutory Authority, they not be accepted for purpose of qualification.
Rs/- 100 for each candidate/ applicant, through online, this apart Rs/- 120
These candidates not pay the application fee-
- SC/ST/BC/PWD candidates (Telangana state candidates only) and
- Unemployed applicants in the age between 18 to 44 years (with submission of the declaration at an appropriate time to the commission that they are unemployed)
- Application fee submit online through SBI e-PAY. The application fee is non-refundable at any condition.
How to apply/ important instructions-
- Candidate should do ‘one time registration’, through the link below; if candidate registered already in commission’s website they can fill form directly, with their user-id.
- Candidate submit application and click on the link with notification Number and Name, with TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed.
- After registration and filling the application form, candidate will get payment through SBI e-Pay
- After completing these all process, a computer generated PDF file will appear, which contains all particular information. ID etc.
- Hand written/ typed/ outside printed/ Photostat copies, application will not be accepted.
- The applicant/ candidate should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana state.
Instruction about form-
- Candidate/ applicant must attach his/ her scanned recent photograph in JPG format and maximum 50 kb.
- All the essential certificates issued by the Telangana State authority, shall compulsory be kept with the candidates to produce as and when required to do so.
- If you are not able to produce/ bring the related certificates, it will lead disqualified.
- Candidate should bring all related original certificates (qualification/ D.OB proof/candidates medical proof) etc. at document verification procedure.
- These following certificates are prescribed Per forma for the purpose of verification-
- Community certificate
- Creamy Layer certificate (from the competent authority- Tahsildar)
- Residence Certificate
- These certificates from Medical Authority-
- For blind candidates Medical certificate
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- For Orthopedically candidates Medical Certificate
- If you work already in Government Service/ Autonomous Bodies, required to inform in writing to the Head office/ Employer, to submit the “No Objection Certificate”
- If You claim local (Telangana state) candidature, based on study, you are required to bring a certificate from the educational institution(s), where you will studied during 4 to 7 years period and same procedure applied if you can apply as per local residence or more than one Mandal during the past 4 to 7 years period but within the same District/ Zone, as the case may be separate certificates from the Tahsildar.
Based on two steps-
- Oral test/ Interview (Qualify candidates as per rules)
- Starting date of Submission of online application-05/09/2015
- Last date for submission- 25/09/2015
- Candidates can download hall ticket before 07 days of commencement of examination.
- The commission has rights to conducts the examination either Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline based examination (Objective type).
To ‘One Time Registration’/ Fill the application form/ Read notification-