MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2016 for Junior Engineer Trainee Apply Online Application
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2016 Junior Engineer Trainee:- Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) Recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical-Distribution) in 2016. It’s a good chance for all those candidates who want to apply in MPPKVVCL. Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) Junior Engineer Trainee Notification 2016. MPPKVVCL latest vacancy in 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2016 before on 7th March 2016. More details are given bellow..
The official website is www.mpez.co.in of Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Co. Ltd.
The candidates must have passed Diploma or Graduate Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronics engineering with minimum 65% marks for General/OBC and 55% marks for SC/ST from a recognized Institution/University.
For More Details See Notification..
The candidates age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on 01/09/2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women/Ex-serviceman.
No. of Posts:-
- Junior Engineer – Trainee (Electrical-Distribution) :- 57 vacant posts
- UR:- 26
- OBC:- 02
- SC:- 15
- ST:- 14
The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC category candidates and Rs. 800/- for SC/ST candidates. Pay fee through MP Online Kiosk.
The selection process is based on Online Assessment Test and Experience
The salary offered is Rs. 9860/- With Grade Pay Rs. 4100/-
The job location is Madhya Pradesh
The starting date of application is 17th February 2016 and Last date of application is 7th March 2016, Date of Download admit card 15th March 2016, Date of Online examination 27th March and 3rd April 2016.
How to Apply:-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 07/03/2016 for applying for the post of Junior Engineer Trainee. Read full Notification before MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2016 applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Online Application will be available on 17/02/2016
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.
- Upload Aadhar Card should be in JPG document and size shouldn’t be more than 400 KB.
- Upload High/Higher Secondry School Certificate and size shouldn’t be more than 400 KB.
- Upload Certificate of Diploma/Degree/Marksheet of Final Semester in JPG document and size shouldn’t be more than 400 KB.
- Uploaded Photograph with Signature should be in JPG, JPEG,GIF or PNG format and size shouldn’t be more than 200 KB.