Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC Police Sub Inspector Notification 2016
MPSC Recruitment Police Sub Inspector: Maharashtra Public Service Commission announced vacancy for the post of Police Sub Inspector in 2016. It’s a great chance for all those candidates who want to apply in (Maharashtra Public Service Commission)Maharashtra Police. MPSC Recruitment Notification 2016. MPSC Latest Vacancy 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 11th July 2016. More details are given below…
The official website is www.mpsc.gov.in of Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Academic Qualification for Police Sub Inspector:-
The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- Must have knowledge of Marathi language.
For More Post Details See Official Notification….
Age Limit (MPSC Online Vacancy 2016):-
The candidates age shouldn’t be more than 35 years as on 01/01/2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Posts (828 vacancies):-
- Police Sub Inspector:- 828 vacant posts
Application Fee (Maharashtra Police Bharti 2016):-
The application fee is Rs. 523/- for unreserved category candidates and reserved category candidates fee is Rs. 323/- Fee Payment mode is Online/Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
The selection process is based on Written Exam, Physical Test
Salary/Grade Pay (Latest Police Jobs 2016):-
For salary details see official notification..
The job location is Maharashtra
Important Dates (Maha Police Bharti):-
The Last Date of Online application is 11th July 2016
How to Apply (MPSC Notification 2016):-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 11/07/2016 for applying for the post of Police Sub Inspector. Read full Notification MPSC Recruitment 2016 before applying online application
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE (MPSC SI Recruitment 2016):-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.