The area of Dadra &Nagar Haveli spread over 491 square kilometers land locked between Gujarat in North and Maharashtra in South, this territory is a heaven for those who hunt around for a tranquil holiday.
The Union Territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli is located on the western side of the foot hills of western Ghat and has undulating terrain 40% of the total geographical area is covered with forests and thus offers it a look of woodland. The major river Damanganga and its tributaries crises-cross the U.T. and drain into Arabian sea at Daman . The U.T. has population of 2.20 lakhs as per the 2001 census which has predominance of tribal forming a major chunk of 62% of the total population.
Now Union Territory Administration Of Dadra and Nagar Haveli, advertise/ invites application for the multi tasking staff posts-
Posts are divided in following categories-
- Unreserved- 37 posts
- SC- 02 posts
- ST- 33 posts
- OBC- 04 posts
For these posts candidate have Metric (10th) passed
Candidates age must have between 18 to 30 years.
PB-1 Rs/- 5200-20,200 + grade pay of Rs/- 1800/- Group”c” (Non Gazette)
How to apply-
- Candidate print-out the application form given below.
- Send filled application form with self attested copies of-
- Educational and other qualifications (only final year mark sheet and degree certificate)
- D.O.B – Date of Birth proof/ certificate
- Cast certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, signed by Competent Authority that candidate belong from the prescribed cast.
- To the, Office of Collector, Collectorate Silvassa-396230
- Within a period of 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
- Those applicant who have domicile of Dadra and Nagar Haveli shall be given weight age in accordance with O.M No. 1-12 (B-54)/ 2012- ADM/ 1261, Dated 26-12-2013, subject to candidate’s producing domicile certificate issued by Mamlatdar, silvassa/Khanvel.
- Application received in the advertise format with requisite documents/ correct documents as stated above shall only be taken into consideration if received within the stipulated time.
To download/ print the form-