National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped NIMH announced vacancy for the post of Research Officer, Assistant Research Officer, and Project Assistant. National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped established in the year 1984 at Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad (AP) is an Autonomous Body under the administrative control of Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India and thus the institute is fast approaching towards its silver jubilee to celebrate its dedicated services to persons with mental retardation in the national interest. All eligible candidates can apply offline application form before on 26th October 2015. More details are given bellow..
Jobs in National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped
Research Officer:- Candidates should have minimum 2 peer-reviewed National/International Journal Publications. MDRA with 3 years experience in Research.
Assistant Research Officer:- Candidates should be pass M.Phil in SE(MR) or M.Ed. Se(MR) with 1 year experience in Research.
Project Assistant:- Candidates should be Graduate with Diploma/Certificate course in Special Education with Typing skills 30w.p.m.
Age Limit:- See notification
No. of posts:-
- Research Officer:-04
- Assistant Research Officer:-18
- Project Assistant – 08 , vacant posts.
- For General/OBC Rs. 200/-
- For Sc/ST/PH fee is:- Nil
Selection Process:- Interview
Salary:- Rs.35,000/- Per Month (for post 1), Rs.26,000/- Per Month(for post 2) , Rs.15,000/- Per Month(for post 3)
Job Location:- Secunderabad
Last Date:- 26th October 2015
Address:- Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad, Telangana – 500009
How to Apply:- All interested candidates can apply offline application before on 26/10/2015
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Download Application Form” Button and fill application before on last date.
- Walk-in-Interview will be held on 26th October 2015 at 9:00 AM at National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped, Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad-500 009.