NCERT Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for Lower Division Clerk
NCERT Recruitment 2016: Latest Awesome News NCERT Jobs in 2016 National Council of Educational Research and Training for all those candidates who want to apply in National Council of Educational Research and Training. NCERT announced Lower Division Clerk (LDC) vacancies in 2016.It was established on 27th July 1961.Headquarters at New Delhi. National Council of Educational Research and Training NCERT Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 70 LDC Posts Vacancy all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 8th February 2016. More details are given bellow..
The National Council of Educational Research and Training established in 1961 is an organisation set up by the Government of India, with headquarters located at Sri Aurbindo Marg in New Delhi to assist and advise the central and state governments on academic matters related to school education. Dr Hrushikesh Senapathy was official appointed as new Director of NCERT in September 2015.
Candidates must have passed 12th Examination or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- Typing Speed must have 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
For More Details See Notification..
Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on 01/01/2016.
No. of Posts:-
- Lower Division Clerk(LDC):- 70 vacant Posts.
- For General/OBC candidates fee is Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women fee is NIL.
Written Exam, Skil Test, Typing Test
Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
All Over India
- Last Date of Online Application:- 8th February 2016
- Last Date of Submission Application:- 22nd February 2016.
Section Officer, R-II Section, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016.
How to Apply:-
All interested candidates can apply online application before on 08/02/2016. Read Notification before applying application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- After applying online form take a print and send to given address before on last date of submission application form by Ordinary Post Only.
- Have a valid e-Mail ID
- Personal Contact No.