Latest Good News for all those candidates who want to apply in Odisha Staff Selection Commission OSSC recruitment for the post of Sr. Economic Investigator. OSSC was start from 19th January 1994. Head Office at Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No.1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar-751054. Shri Naba Kumar Nayak is Chairman of Odisha Staff Selection Commission. OSSC Recruitment 2015 Economic Investigator 164 Posts all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 27th January 2016. More details are given bellow..
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) was set up by Govt. of Odisha as a statutory body in the year 1994 for carrying out direct recruitment against Group-C posts in the State cadre (as against District cadre) as may be scheduled in the OSSC Rules, 1993. There are some 85 different cadres of posts/ services under various departments of Government to which recruitment is made through this Commission.
OSSC Recruitment 2015-16
Candidates must have passed Graduation Degree/Post Graduation Degree in subjects of Economic /Applied Economic /Commerce /Mathematics /Sociology with Statistics or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/University.
- Must have Knowledge in Computer Application.
Age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years as on 01/01/2015.
No. of Posts:-
Sr. Economic Investigator:- 164 vacant posts
- For General/OBC candidates fee is Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD fee is Nil
Written Exam, Interview
Rs. 9300/- With Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Start Online Application:- 28th December 2015
- Last Date of Application:- 27th January 2016.
How to Apply:-
All interested candidates can apply online application before on 27/01/2016. Read Notification before apply online
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Start online application from 28/12/2015.
- Have a valid e-Mail ID
- Personal Contact No.