Parliament of India Security Assistant Recruitment Notification 2016-17
Parliament of India Security Assistant Jobs: Parliament of India (Lok Sabha) announced vacancy for the post of Security Assistant Grade-II (Technical) in Lok Sabha Secretariat. It’s a good chance for all those candidates who want to apply in Parliament of India. Parliament of India Security Assistant Recruitment Notification 2016. Lok Sabha latest vacancy 2016 all eligible candidates can apply offline before on 5th September 2016. More details are given bellow…
The official website is www.loksabha.nic.in of Lok Sabha Secretariat
Academic Qualification for Security Assistant:-
The candidates must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics from a recognized Board/University.
- Preference will be given to persons possessing Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline of science/engineering.
For more details see official notification…
Age Limit (Parliament Jobs 2016):-
The candidates age shouldn’t be more than 45 Years as on 05/09/2016.Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Posts (35 Vacancies):-
- Security Assistant Grade-II (Technical):- 64 vacant posts
Application Fee (Lok Sabha Recruitment):-
The application fee is not given by official notification.
Selection Process ( Govt Job 2016 ):-
The selection process is based on Personal Interview.
Salary/Grade Pay (Parliament of India Recruitment):-
The salary offered is Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
The Job location is Delhi.
Important Dates ( Parliament of India Vacancy ):-
The Last date of submission application form is 16th September 2016.
How to Apply (Lok Sabha Secretariat Notification 2016):-
The Application is available Offline candidate can send all required document before on 16/09/2016 for applying for the post of Security Assistant . Read full Notification Parliament of India Security Assistant Recruitment 2016-17 before applying application
The Joint Recruitment Cell Room No. 521, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi – 110001.
- First of all click “Important Notification/Application Form” Button and read full notification carefully.
- The candidates send document along with original and one set of self attested photocopies of certificates/ testimonials related to educational qualification, age proof,Etc .
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE (Parliament of India Recruitment 2016 ):-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.