PGCIL Recruitment 2016 Assistant Officer, Engineer Notification
PGCIL Recruitment Assistant Officer, Engineer: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) recruitment for the post of Assistant Officer, Engineer in 2016. It’s a good chance for all those candidates who want to apply in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2016. PGCIL Latest vacancy in 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 31st May 2016.More details are given bellow…
The Official Website is www.powergridindia.com of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Academic Qualification for POWERGRID Vacancy:-
The candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech./B.Sc.Engg./AMIE in Electronics & Telecommunication Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Institution.
- Must have minimum 1 to 3 years Experience in related field.
For More Post Details See Official Notification..
Age Limit (for PGCIL Latest Vacancy):-
The candidates age shouldn’t be more than 33 years (for post 1), 30 years (post 2), 28 years (post 3) As on 31/05/2016.
No. of Post (117 Vacancies):-
- Engineer / E2A – 12
- Assistant Officer (Accounts) / E1 – 31
- Assistant Officer Trainee (Company Secretary) / E1 Trainee – 02 vacant posts
Application Fee (for PGCIL Recruitment):-
The application is Rs. 405/- for General/OBC candidates and SC/ST/PWD category candidates fee is NIL. Fee payment through online mode.
The Selection Process is based on Written Exam, Group Discussion, and Interview.
Salary/Grade Pay (POWERGRID Vacancy 2016):-
The salary offered is Rs. 20600 – 46500/- (Post 1), Rs. 16400 – 40500/- (Post 2,3) per month.
For location see official notification
Important Dates (PGCIL jobs 2016) :-
The Last date of online application is 31st May 2016
How to Apply (Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Notification):-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 10/06/2016 for applying for the post of Assistant Officer, Engineer. Read full Notification PGCIL Recruitment 2016 applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE (PGCIL Recruitment):-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.
- Candidates will have to upload their latest colour passport size photograph (.jpg file size not exceeding 50 kb) and scanned copy of signature (.jpg file size not exceeding 30 kb).