PGCIL Recruitment Diploma Trainee, Technician Trainee Notification 2016
PGCIL Recruitment Diploma Trainee, Technician Trainee: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited announced vacancy for the post of Diploma Trainee, Technician Trainee in 2016. It’s a good chance for all those candidates who want to apply in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. PGCIL Diploma Trainee, Technician Trainee Recruitment Notification 2016. PGCIL latest vacancy 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online before on 16th August 2016. More details are given bellow…
The Official website is www.powergridindia.com of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Academic Qualification for Diploma Trainee, Technician Trainee:-
The candidates must have passed ITI (Electrical), Diploma in Electrical/Civil/Electronics & Communication Engineering, Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Institute.
For more details see official notification…
Age Limit (Power Grid Jobs 2016):-
The candidates age should be 18 – 27 Years (for post 1,3), 18 – 28 Years (Post 2) as on 01/01/2016.Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Posts (76 Vacancies):-
- Diploma Trainee – 65
- Chemist – 01
- Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical) – 10 vacant posts
Application Fee (Power Grid Recruitment):-
The application fee is Rs. 300/- for General/OBC category candidates and Rs. 100/- for (post 1), Rs. 200/- (for post 1,3) and SC/ST/OBC/Ex-s category candidates fee is NIL.
Selection Process ( PGCIL Careers ):-
The selection process is based on Written Exam, Trade Test
Salary/Grade Pay (Powergridindia):-
The salary offered is Rs. 16000 – 35500/- (post 1), Rs. 12500 – 27500/- (post 2), Rs. 11500 – 26000/- (post 3 ).
The Job location is Gujarat.
Important Dates ( PGCIL Recruitment 2016 ):-
The Last date of online application is 16th August 2016.
How to Apply (Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Notification 2016):-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 16/08/2016 for applying for the post of Diploma Trainee, Technician Trainee. Read full Notification PGCIL Recruitment 2016 before applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE (PGCIL Recruitment Diploma Trainee, Technician Trainee ):-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.