IBPS also known as Institute of Banking Personnel Selection recently conducted Prelims examination for the position of Clerk at 26th and 27th November. After the examination, everyone is searching for questions asked in IBPS Clerk examination and here we are sharing complete information for the questions asked in IBPS clerk exam. There are more than 15 lakh students who are appeared in the examination of IBPS this year. For More details about Questions Asked in IBPS Clerk Examination you can check our article given below:
If you have any questions or doubt regarding the IBPS Clerk Result, Examination You can drop it in the comment below and our team will try to help you for sure to answer all your questions. You can check the questions below.
- What does “C” stand for BCBSI? – Cross
- Who can issue ATM/debit cards but not credit cards? – Payments bank
- Australia defeated —– 2-1 to clinch the title of the second edition of Hockey World League Final. – Belgium
- According to FORBES Global 2000, which bank stands out, as it has the highest rank among the world’s largest banks across all four metrics (in sales, in profit, in asset, and in market value)? – The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China’
- In a dramatic development, the National Security Advisors of India and Pakistan held a secret meeting in —–. – Bangkok
- What will be the perimeter of a square if the area of triangle and ratio of height & base was given? There is the square whose side is 2.5 times of its base.
- Radha decided to donate 4% of his salary. On the day of charity, she changed her mind and gave Rs 1250.50 as a donation that was 12% of the amount which he decided earlier. What is the salary earned by Radha?
- Find out the error in the given sentence:
The decline in population in Sweden has been the subject of frequently changing controversy.
I hope that all these questions would help you in preparing for IBPS examination, if you still have any problem or queries related to it please let us know our experts’ team will try to solve your queries for sure.
For IBPS Clerk result: Click Here