Hello friends now get ready for a new job in Railway recruitment RRC & RRB . It a biggest opportunity for those people who are looking for job in Railway department . Railway board inviting the application’s for train operator , Section Engineer and Maintainer for 235527 Post at zonal level . Student for all regions can participate in this test . Railway Recruitment board , has been announces bumper recruitment on every grade. So, those candidates who are interested in railway sector job keep eye on http://www.naukaribazar.com because through this website you will get latest Information.
Metro Railway Two way Form Apply Method
Interested candidate’s can apply the form via online and offline also because of Railway recruitment board provide the facility of both method’s . According to railway recruitment board huge numbers of Group A , Group B , Group C and Group D post are going to full fill by railway recruitment board in year 2016-17 .
Detail’s of Railway Recruitment Vacancy 2016-2017
- Candidates possessing qualification from 10th standard can apply for posts. Visit the right place for correct information and stay alert on prescribed dates. Check previous year syllabus and start preparation right now.
- Apply for post within the enclosing date and achieve job at Railway by qualifying in test. Not all 17 zones are participating in this recruitment.
- Upcoming Railway Recruitment vacancies 2016-2017 jobs in Railways provide employment for 235527 members in the country.
- This is truly a great work done by Railway Department in India. Minimum of 10th pass is the criteria to apply for jobs in Railway Board.
Selection process for Railway Recruitment
- For the posts of Asstt.Managers under Section ‘A’ (for post codes E01 to E06) The selection methodology will comprise a three stage process .
- Written Test (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination
- in Executive/Technical/Non-technical category or the adjudging the degree of disability in required category as the case may be.
For the post of Station Controller/Train Operator (post code-NE01) and Customer Relations Assistant (post code-NE02), the selection methodology will comprise four-stage process–Written Test (two papers), Psycho Test (qualifying) & Personal Interview followed by Medical examination in Aye-one category.For the post of Jr.Engineers (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil), (post codes NE03, NE04, NE05, & NE06) the selection methodology will comprise three-stage process–Written Test (two papers), Personal Interview followed by Medical examinations in Aye-one category not below Aye-three.For the post of Account Asstt (post codes NE07) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process–Written Test (two papers), followed by Medical examination in Cee-One category. There will be no interview for this category of post.For the post of Maintainer(post codes NE08) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process–Written Test (one paper), followed by Medical examination in Bee-One category. There will be no interview for these categories of posts.
- Application form will be started on 16th sept 2016 and last date for candidate registration 15th oct 2016 . Exam date will be updated Soon so you just have to keep visiting this page for the updates as well.
Application Fee Detail’s
- General and OBC candidate’s application fee will be rs 400/-
- SC/ST/PH candidate’s application fee will be rs 150/-
- pay Application through SBI E-challan fee mode
- for more detail’s visit official website http://www.delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx