Reserve Bank of India RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment Notification 2016
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) announced vacancy for the post of Grade B Officer in 2016. It’s a big chance for all those candidates who want to apply in Reserve Bank of India. RBI Grade B Officer Notification 2016. RBI Latest Vacancy 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 9th August 2016. More details are given bellow….
The Official website is www.rbi.org.in of Reserve Bank of India
Academic Qualification for Grade B Officer:-
The candidates must have 60% marks or an equivalent grade in Bachelor Degree as well as in 12th and 10th standard examinations from a recognized University.
For more details see official notification…
Age Limit (RBI Grade B Officer ):-
The candidates age should be 21 – 30 Years as on 01/07/2016.Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Posts (163 Vacancies):-
- Officers in Grade ‘B'(General):- 163 vacant post
Application Fee (RBI Recruitment 2016):-
The application fee is Rs. 850/- for General/ OBC category candidates and SC/ST/PH candidates fee is Rs. 100/- fee payment through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
The selection process is based on Online Examination, Interview
Salary/Grade Pay (RBI Online):-
The salary offered is Rs. 35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750(2)-54400-2000(4)-62400/-
The Job location is anywhere in India.
Important Dates (RBI Grade B Officer Vacancy 2016):-
The Starting Date of Application is 18th July 2016 and Last date of online application is 13th August 2016.
How to Apply (Reserve Bank of India Notification 2016 ):-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 13/08/2016 for applying for the post of Grade B Officer. Read full Notification RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2016 before applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE ( Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2016):-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.