Himachal Pradesh High Court, Shimla Invites application for the post of Junior Officer Assistants, Clerk/ Proof Reader.Himachal Pradesh High court established in 1971. Headquarters is in Shimla.Mr. Mansoor Ahmad Mir is the Chief Justice of Himachal Pradesh High Court. First chief justice name was M.H. Beg. Shimla is capital of HP.Address is “The Mall, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171001”. If you eligible for this job so you can apply online before on 17th November 2015. More details are given bellow…
Shimla High Court Recruitment 2015
Junior Office Assistant:-
- Candidates should be pass B. Tech in C.S. , I.T. or Electronics and Communication Engineering/ MCA / BSc.(IT)/ PGDCA or equivalent Or
- 12th equivalent + BCA Or
- 10th with Polytechnic Diploma in computers or I.T. or Electronics. Or
- 12th with DCA/ I.T.I./ ‘O’ Level or ‘A’ Level.
Clerks/ Proof Reader:- Should be pass/Pursuing Graduation degree from a recognized University.
Age Limit: Age Should be minimum 18 years and maximum 45 years as on 01/01/2015.
No. of posts:-
- Junior Office Assistant:- 16
- Clerks/ Proof Reader:- 09 , vacant post.
- For General fee is Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST/OBC fee is Rs. 150/-
Selection Process:- Written Exam
Salary/ Grade Pay:- Rs. 5910-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-(for post 1), Rs. 7860/-(Rs. 5910 + Rs. 1950/-)For post 2.
Job Location:- Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.
Last Date:- 17th November 2015.
Address:- The Registrar General, High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla – 171001
How to Apply:- All interested candidates can apply online application before on 17/11/2015.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- After filing application form take a print and send to given address along with required documents by Speed /Register post.