Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission JSSC announced vacancy for the post of Lower Division Clerk in Jharkhand Sachivalaya. The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (J.S.S.C.) has been constituted by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008 (Jharkhand Act 16, 2008) and it has been published vide Gazette notification no. 829 dt. 6 December 2008 of Jharkhand Government. Jharkhand Act 2008 has been amended by Jharkhand Act 03,2011 and Jharkhand Act 19,2011; published vide Gazette notification nos. 153 dt. 24 February 2011 and 687 dt. 11 October 2011 respectively.
The Jharkhand Vidhan Sabha or the Jharkhand Legislative Assembly is the unicameral state legislature of Jharkhand state in eastern India. The seat of the Vidhan Sabha is at Ranchi, the capital of the state. The Vidhan Sabha comprises 81 Members of Legislative Assembly, directly elected from single-seat constituencies. All eligible candidates can apply online application before on 7th November 2015. More details are given bellow..
Jobs in Jharkhand Sachivalaya LDC
- Candidates should be pass Graduation Degree with any stream from any recognized university.
- Candidates must have Hindi Typing Speed 30 WPM.
Age Limit:- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on 01/08/2015.
No. of Vacancy:-
- Lower Division Clerk: 170 , vacant post.
- For General / OBC fee is Rs. 460/-
- For SC/ST fee is Rs. 115/-
Selection Process:– Written Exam, Typing Test
Salary/Grade Pay:- Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Last Date:- 7th November 2015
How to Apply:- All Interested candidates can apply online application before on 07/11/2015.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill online application form.