The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Rajasthan Recruitment for the post of Patwari. All eligible candidates can apply online application before on 10th December 2015. More details are given bellow..
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board shall consist of one Chairman and four Members appointed by the Government of Rajasthan .The village accountant is an administrative government position found in rural parts of the Indian sub-continent. The office and the officeholder are called the patwari in Telangana, Bengal, North India and in Pakistan while in Sindh it is called Tapedar.
Rajasthan Patwari Jobs 2015
Academic Qualification:-Candidates should be pass 12th examination or its equivalent from recognized board.
- Knowledge writing hindi work in Dev Nagari script and Rajasthani Culture.
- Should have ‘O’ Level course or its equivalent recognized by DOEACC.
Age Limit:-Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on 01/01/2016.
No. of Posts:-
- Patwari:- 4400 , vacant posts.
- For General/Creamy Layer OBC Candidates Fee is – 650/-
- For Non Creamy Layer OBC Candidates Fee is – 450/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee is – 350/-
Selection Process:- Written Exam, Interview.
Salary/Grade Pay:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
Job Location:- Rajasthan.
- Start online application:- 10th November 2015
- Last Date :- 10th December 2015
- Exam held on:- February 2016.
How to Apply:- All interested candidates can apply online application before on 10/12/2015.
First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date.
Online Application start on 10th November 2015
Candidates are required to have a valid Personal E-mail ID.
Have to scanned copy of passport colour photo, signature scan copy, OBC/SC/ST/PWD certificates.