Regional Institute of Medical Sciences RIMS Imphal Recruitment 2016 MTS 134 Posts Notification
RIMS Imphal Recruitment 2016 for MTS: Latest good news RIMS jobs in 2016 Regional Institute of Medical Sciences for all those candidates who want to apply in RIMS. Regional Institute of Medical Sciences announced Multi Tasking Staff MTS vacancies in 2016. It was founded on 14 September 1972. Headquarters at Imphal. Mr. Sinam Sekhorjit Singh is Director of RIMS. RIMS Imphal Recruitment 2016 for MTS Multi Tasking Staff 134 Posts all eligible candidates can apply offline application before on 8th February 2016. More details are given bellow..
RIMS is situated in a picturesque locality at Lamphelpat in Manipur, India. The objective of this premier institute is to impart quality medical education and ameliorate the health condition of the eight states of North Eastern Region including Sikkim. It is run by a society named “North Eastern Regional Medical College Society” which was duly registered under the Manipur Societies Registration Act, 1989.
Candidates must have passed 10th examination or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- Must have knowledge of Hindi and Manipuri.
For More Details See Notification..
Age should not be more than 35 years.
No. of Posts:-
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS):- 134 vacant posts.
- For General/OBC fee is Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST fee is Rs. 50/-
- PH fee is NIL
- Bank Draft in favour of Director, RIMS, Imphal
Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
- Start Application:- 16th January 2016
- Last Date of Submission Application Form:- 8th February 2016.
How to Apply:-
All eligible and interested candidates can apply before on 08/02/2016. Read full Notification carefully before applying application.
Administrative Block,Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Lamphelpat, Imphal – 795004.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Download Application Form”Button and take a print of form then fill and send to given Postal address by post before on last date.
- If any inquiry so contact
- Phone:- 0385-2411484 ; 0385-2414629,2414750
- Email ID:- [email protected]