State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2016 Apply Online Junior Associates Vacancies
SBI Recruitment 2016 Junior Associates:- State Bank of India (SBI) recruitment for the post of junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates in Clerical Cadre in SBI. It’s a good chance for all those candidates who want to apply in State Bank of India (SBI). SBI junior Associates Notification 2016. SBI Latest vacancy in 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application SBI Recruitment 2016 before on 25th April 2016.More details are given bellow..
The official website is www.sbi.co.in of State Bank of India
Academic Qualification for SBI Junior Associates Recruitment:–
Junior Associates:- The candidates must have passed Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Junior Agricultural Associates :- The candidates must have passed Graduation Degree in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a recognized University.
For More Details See Notification..
Age Limit (for State Bank of India Jr. Associates):-
The Candidates age should be 20 – 28 Years as on 01-04-2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Posts (State Bank of India 17140 vacancy):-
- Junior Associate – 10726
- Junior Associate Special Recruitment Drive for filling up of Backlog vacancies – 3218
- Junior Associate Special Recruitment Drive for Tura, Meghalaya and Kashmir Valley & Ladakh – 188
- Junior Agriculture Associate – 3008 vacant posts
Application Fee for SBI Jr. Associate:-
The application is Rs. 600/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
The selection process is based on Online Exam and interview.
Salary/Grade Pay for Junior Associate vacancy:-
The salary offered is Rs. 11765 – 31540/- per month
The job location is All Over India
Important Dates for State Bank of India Recruitment:-
The starting date of application is 5th April 2016 and Last date of online application is 25th April 2016.
How to Apply (Bank of India Recruitment Notification):-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 25/04/2016 for applying for the post of Junior Associates. Read full Notification before SBI Recruitment 2016 applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Online Application will be available on 05/04/2016
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE for SBI Jobs 2016:-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.
- Upload the Photograph Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels and size should be between 20kb – 50kb (JPG or JPEG format).
- Upload scanned Signature Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels and size should be between 10kb – 20kb (JPG or JPEG format).