India’s leading banker State Bank of India recently announced vacancy for specialist Cadre officers 2015. If you are looking for better career in bank sectors then this is a great opportunity to work with State Bank of India, we recently published other recruitment available in bank sectors and you might be interested them too..
Total eight posts are available for Specialist cadre officers in State Bank of India under recruitment advertisement number CRPD/SCO/2015-16/6 which can be downloaded from the bottom of this page.
You can find some important points which are requested to be read carefully before you apply for this job however we are writing few points here too.
- You cannot apply for more than 1 job profile
- Your application considered as completed only after you make online payment.
- And SBI also requested to read instruction and eligibility criteria so that you can apply for correct job profile.
It seems this time State Bank of India offering really handsome salary to their employee, as per the advertisement Vice President of Customer Relationship Management, Credit & Operations Analytic, Project Management, HR and Technology Architect CTC will be Rupees 18 lacks per anum , and for 2nd and 3rd year you will receive Rupees 18 lacks + 10% / 20% increment based on performance.
However for Vice President – Compliance (Company Secretary) salary CTC would be Rupees 24 lacks and for 2nd and 3rd year as other posts they will also get 10% / 20% salary increment based on performance for sure
Fee and Payment:
If you are willing to apply for any of these available vacancies in State Bank of India then you will have to pay Rs600 which is non refundable and one more thing as you may already noticed with other online payments you have to pay transaction fee in additional.
This Rs600 application fee can be paid online using your Debit/Credit card or internet banking.
To apply for these vacancies in SBI then you may refer this video or follow this simple procedure
- First you need to visit Online Application page by clicking on button which is available end of this post
- Register yourself on SBI website by providing correct details
- Upload your required documents
- Reconfirm your submission
- Make online payment to complete application submission