National Environmental Engineering Research Institute –NEERI Nagpur was established in 1958 as central Health Engineering Research Institute (CPHERI). Smt. Indira Gandhi, the Prime Minister of India, rechristened the Institute as National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) in the year 1974. It has five zonal laboratories at Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai. NEERI is an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization
Now CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) – NEERI Nagpur announced Scientist posts, recruitment.
Total salary (approx)– Rs/- 67,442 (Grade-pay- 6,600)
Age-limit- maximum 32 years, For OBC- 35 years, For SC/ST-37 years
- Senior scientist
Total salary (approx)– Rs/- 77,361 (Grade-pay- 7,600)
Age-limit- maximum 37 years, For OBC- 40 years, For SC/ST-42 years
Following details related to posts were below-
- Number of posts– total 8 [4 for UR, 1-SC, 1-ST, 2 OBC]
- Qualification area – Environmental Engineering
- Pay-band- Rs/- 15,600- 39,100
Committee short listed you on your qualification/ eligibility base and than you will called for an interview.
- Demand draft of Rs/- 100 drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months
- In favor of “Director, CSIR, NEERI NAGPUR” payable at Nagpur
- Code of the bankers of CSIR- NEERI NAGPUR is State Bank of India, (code-04224)
- If you are SC/ST/PWD/ Women candidate, you should not pay the fee.
- To know more about qualification and eligibility criteria you should go on the link below, notification
- Experience are wanted under desirable qualification
- Your completion of Ph.D degree will be counted from the date of certificate / notification was issue.
- TA will be paid for candidates (read notification)
How to apply-
- Application process is offline.
- You should download the form, from the link given below- download form
- Fill the form properly and attach your all documents (qualification/ date of birth/ caste/ domicile etc certificate)/ experience/ Disability/ ex-servicemen certificate attested copies, 2 photographs with application form
- Photographs were signed across in full
- NOC- No Objection Certificate, will be attached if you are already a employee in Government, semi- Government or undertaking, duly signed with your employer.
- PWD (Person with Disabilities) if fulfilling the eligibility they can also apply
- Application sent to the – Director, CSIR- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute, Nehru Marg, Nagpur- 440 020 in an envelope super ascribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________(POST CODE No./ Advertisement no.______)” by post before last date.
- If you should not sent the filled form in right format and if any document were missing, your application will be rejected.
Last date to send the application form- 05-10-2015
T0 download form and read notification, click here,