NHAI- National Highways Authority of India was established by Act of Parliament, the act was National Highway Authority of India Act-1988. NHAI responsible for the development, management and maintenance of over 70,000 K.M National Highways in all over India, it came under the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
Now NHAI, PHU-Varanasi want 1 site engineer on short-term contract basis in U.P State
About site engineer jobs terms and qualifications
Posts available 01
You must have degree or diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ institution
desirable – You have knowledge of Computer
- If you are degree holder candidate, you have field experience in National Highway/ State Highway for more than 1 year
- In case diploma holder, you have experience of 5 years
NHAI not explain the age limit for this job
It is based on your performance in interview.
Interview held in the office of undersigned on 19th October, 2015 at 2:30 P.M
How to apply
- Application process is offline, and you don’t have to fill any kind of application form
- If you are interested and want to join, send your C.V to,
Project Director, NHAI, PIU-Varanasi, s-8/108, F-4, DIG Colony, Maqbul Alam Road, Varanasi
- If your C.V received by after last date, it will not valid at all.
- Last date of receiving C.V – 15th October 2015
- Try to send C.V earlier, if it will late your candidature, will not be accepted
If you want to know more, we provide you the following contact numbers to query
Phone no. 05422501003
A little extra
You know this about NHAI-
A 2012 report prepared by the World Bank’s Institutional Integrity Unit says that fraudulent and corrupt actions were attempted by Indian contractors who working on national highway projects funded by it, and no relative investigations are completed about this.The report also says – that contractors paid gifts, including gold coins, to “influence the actions” of officials and consultants of the National Highways Authority of India
Read official notification from here-