Tamil Nadu Highways Department Government jobs for the post of Junior Draughting Officer. Tamil Nadu Highways Department was established in April 1946.It has been renamed Highways and Minor Ports Department on 2008. Mr. Thiru Rajeev Ranjan is nodal officer of HMPD.
Availability of adequate and quality infrastructure is a prerequisite for rapid industrial development, which in turn leads to creation of gainful employment for the people. Increasing accessibility and connectivity within and among rural areas is an important prerequisite for rural development. Tamil Nadu is served by an extensive road network in terms of its spread and quality, providing links between urban centers, agricultural market-places and rural habitations in the countryside.
All eligible candidates can apply offline application before on 18th November 2015.More details are given bellow..
Tamil Nadu Highways Department Recruitment
Academic Qualification:- Candidates should have Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit:- Age Should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on 01/07/2015.
No. of Posts:-
- Junior Draughting Officer in Highways Department:- 188 , vacant posts.
Application Fee:- Nil
Selection Process:- See Notification.
Salary/Grade Pay:- Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu.
Last Date:- 18th November 2015
Address:- The Joint Director (Administration) O/o the Director General, Highways Department, Chepauk, Chennai- 600 005, Tamil Nadu.
How to Apply:- All interested candidates can apply offline application before on last date 18/11/2015.
- Click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- Click “Download Application Form” Button and download application form.
- If you eligible for this job so download form and fill then send to given address along with Required documents.
- Send Through Registered post before on 18/11/2015 upto 5:45 pm.